
#1 Life
Above all else, I am truly thankful for everything and everyone who has a positive effect in my life. When I'm having an extremely crappy day, and I mean REAL crappy (like it has been for the past two days), I force myself to stop and try to enjoy the good things in my life. Someone always has it harder than you. When I remember that, suddenly all the crappy stuff becomes insignificant. I think of that Dave Chappelle skit, where he impersonates Prince. He says (excuse the language), "Enjoy yo'selves, bitches." I'll say it aloud to myself, and it makes me smile, because what he's saying is to have a good time, enjoy life. And that's exactly what I try do and be thankful for.



2 comments:
well... I don't know what has been going on.. But I really hope things get better and I hope you have a good Thanksgiving!
Oh, just my sister is going through a bad time right now and I'm trying to help her the best that I can, but it's not easy. It's okay though. We pushed everything aside to enjoy Thanksgiving with our family today. Hope you have a good one too!
Post a Comment