November 4, 2008

Blog It

Since today is a momentous event in history, I thought I would add a small mark in my own personal history: my very first blog.

When I first thought about creating a blog, I was going to make it a travel blog, documenting places I've traveled to. Some friends suggested I should do this to share my travel experiences with others, since I apparently give good detail. I had been doing it on Word documents on my laptop anyway, so why not upload them to a blog and share with friends?

The more I thought about it though, I decided that there were other things I wanted to share about my life too. My dog, my friends, the passion I have for my career, the man I love. These are huge pieces of my life that I don't think I could not talk about. Traveling is just an added bonus that I like to share.

I've read the blogs of my other friends and they're so fun or inspirational to read. I hope my blog will accomplish the same. So enjoy what I have to say about a few things in my life, what I'm doing, where I'm going, who I'm with. It's not my whole life, but you're getting a good glimpse.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Amy! Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to reading all about your life :-)

Aranne and Dan said...

I welcome you as well... I don't mention everything on facebook.. In fact.. Don't talk about my blog if you wouldn't mind. I love that you found it but it can be just for us now!!