
#6 Whittier College
I have been working for them for almost two months now and have come to not only appreciate where I work, but also the wonderful people I get to work with. It feels good to know that I have colleagues who fully trust, respect and believe in me and the work I do, to strengthen our department and the overall institution. I hope that this is the beginning of a long professional relationship with Whittier College. Cheers!
I have been working for them for almost two months now and have come to not only appreciate where I work, but also the wonderful people I get to work with. It feels good to know that I have colleagues who fully trust, respect and believe in me and the work I do, to strengthen our department and the overall institution. I hope that this is the beginning of a long professional relationship with Whittier College. Cheers!



No comments:
Post a Comment