November 25, 2008

7 Days of Gratitude - #2


#2 My Pets
I'm grateful for having the best dog ever. Gidget is awesome. When I wake up, I usually find her snuggled close to me, the tip of her tail wagging as soon as she sees my eyes open. When I take her out for walks, she’ll occasionally look up at me, as if she’s wondering if I’m having fun. She makes a really big deal about me coming home from work, greeting me at the door with a toy in her mouth (like she has a present for me), tail wagging and jumping up and down, making me happy after I've had a bad day. I adopted her when she was 5 months old. Now she’s almost 6 years old! And she still acts like a little puppy. The picture above is what she does when she's bored and wants my attention.

If you want a pet that's easy to care for, get a Beta fish. Indigo doesn't ask for much. He stays clean. He's self-sufficient. Easy to care for. Only needs to be fed a sprinkle of food once a day and tank cleaned maybe once a month. He rocks.

No comments: