January 22, 2009

(Don't) Always Let Your Conscious Be Your Guide

Jiminey Cricket can suck it. He had no clue what he was singing about...

This was me at 9:45 am:

(Replace the cat with a 50 lb. dog)

I could not get out of bed this morning. I had the worst headache and my body felt very heavy. I asked my conscious, "Should I work from home today in the comfort of my jammies? Or should I force my tired butt out of bed, drive to work in the rain and be uncomfortable in my office?" Hmm...tough choice.

I should note that I'm typing this during my lunch break...at work...from my office. Apparently, my conscious thinks I need to severely suffer today.

1 comment:

Aranne and Dan said...

sorry you are feeling so rotten. Hope you are back to your normal, spunky, healthy self soon. Thinking of you and wishing you well.