January 13, 2009

SPT

"I resolve to take more self-portraits with people I love." That was today's SPT challenge.

Me (L) and my little sister (R) at a family friend's wedding. My sister did my make-up that day and was proud of her work on my face. Oh, and we're forming a heart with our hands.

Since my camera is being fixed (the lens won't pop out), I'm breaking the SPT rules slightly by posting this photo that was taken several months ago. I'm breaking the rules even more by the fact that my little sister is the one who took the photo of us, not me. However, this is proof that she and I haven't taken enough photos together in a long time, and I miss doing that. So, this year, as resolved in my SPT challenge, I will try to make it a point to take more photos with her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you two are so cute! this reminds me that i *really* need to take more photos with my sisters.

(glad you "broke the rules" and posted this today!)

MaryRC said...

this is really a great shot and so appropriate with the hand heart.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful! Sisters are the best!