January 20, 2009

SPT

"I resolve to take more self-portraits while trying new things." That is the theme for today's SPT.


Geoff's brother gave me a pretty pink yoga mat for Christmas that came with a yoga DVD. I've done pilates before, but never yoga. Although they have yoga classes at my gym, I decided to try it for the very first time with the DVD in the comfort of my own home, just in case I look like a fool trying it for the first time in the gym (plus, I think people would think I'm strange trying to take a picture of myself in the gym). The verdict? I did well. I don't think I have to worry about looking like a fool. So, starting next week, I'll be going to yoga classes every Monday and Wednesday at 24-hr Fitness. Hooray!

1 comment:

Aranne and Dan said...

How did the Yoga go... I have that same mat. I can't wait to get back to it since my knee surgery. I love Yoga... I really like the Bikram Yoga (hot yoga) but it is expensive so don't do it that often.