Although I'm not totally thrilled with the color (I was loving the plum and berry colors of 2008), I like the bright, cheeriness of it. Nevertheless, I thought to myself, "What the heck goes with dark yellow??" Well, after playing around on Polyvore.com for a bit, I got my answer:
Behold! TWO outfits I created using the color of 2009...


The last time I wore this color was on my cheerleading uniform in high school...
Now, before you think I have this out and showcased in my closet, I don't. My mom had it pressed and it's hanging in the closet of the guest room of what is now my house, along with my little sister's old cheerleading uniform. My mom didn't take them with her when she moved to Houston, but plans to have them framed side-by-side. She did the same thing with our first baby dresses. Cute, huh?
So what do you all think about this year's "it" color?



1 comment:
Love the second outfit you created. Yellow is my favorite color so I can't complain about the choice for 2009!
Post a Comment