January 6, 2009
2009 Word of the Year
I've been seeing people do this on their blogs for the past few days and thought they were neat posts. They've been posting their word/theme for the year. I then saw TIP JUNKIE, a blog I frequent that gives good tips and advice, is holding a little blog contest for the best inspirational word of the year. I decided to participate! Here is my word for this year:
Whenever I conquer something, I feel a sense of impowerment and accomplishment. I feel like I can do anything. This year I hope to conquer my goals, conquer my fears, and conquer my dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I truly love this word. Best wishes for 2009!
What a great word you have chosen
Ohmigod, I LOVE looking at the TipJunkie blog! They always have good organizational tips and recipes on there!!
Post a Comment