January 14, 2009

Really, Ryan??

I love watching American Idol, but only for the audition part. And by the audition part, I mean the bad singers. After they select the best singers to move on, I stop watching. It's not entertaining to me after that. It's all about people embarrassing themselves.

Last night was the season premiere and I was kind of enjoying the awful people when, towards the end of the show, Ryan Seacrest himself took the top "I just made an ass of myself" prize. It was at the very end, when the blind guy auditioned and was given his ticket to go to Hollywood. He comes out of the audition room and Ryan Seacreast tries to high-five him. I was like, did Ryan Seacrest just try to high-five a blind guy?? You could tell he realized his stupidity right when he raised his hand up and then tried to cover it up. Nice try, idiot. Nice try.

Does anyone remember when Bush tried to wave at Stevie Wonder??

No comments: