December 2, 2008

SPT (She Photographs Tuesdays)


I saw this link on my friend Aranne's blog (she has all the fun stuff on her blog). It's a link to another blog of this woman, Lelly, who does this thing called "She Photographs Tuesdays." Every month, she gives a theme for every Tuesday of that month for people to photograph. For example, the theme for the month of December:

"Holiday Feng Shui"
December 2 is "love"
Dec. 9 is "joy"
Dec. 16 is "comfort"
Dec. 23 is "joy/peace"
Dec. 30 is "hope"
*Note: Lelly updated her SPT blog to say that she meant for Dec. 23 to be "peace," and not a repeat of "joy." However, if people already have their pics for "joy" they are encouraged to go ahead and post them.

Photography has always been one of my hobbies, so I thought I would have fun and participate in this. Keep a lookout for my Tuesday pictures!

1 comment:

Aranne and Dan said...

Glad you are going to participate.. This is a really good month with fun topics too... Have fun.