I just went shopping at Michaels Arts & Crafts store during my lunch break and found all these great deals on their Christmas stuff. Everything was on sale! I mostly shopped around the dollar bins and found some great stocking stuffers. I found neat stationary (including a "pet-sitter list"), pretty notecards, receipe cards, stickers, holiday cards (only $5 for 18 pk) and a holiday basket (only $3). The picture above is only 3/4 of what I bought. All together, I paid only $21 for everything. Not bad, huh?
December 2, 2008
Michaels Christmas Sale
I just went shopping at Michaels Arts & Crafts store during my lunch break and found all these great deals on their Christmas stuff. Everything was on sale! I mostly shopped around the dollar bins and found some great stocking stuffers. I found neat stationary (including a "pet-sitter list"), pretty notecards, receipe cards, stickers, holiday cards (only $5 for 18 pk) and a holiday basket (only $3). The picture above is only 3/4 of what I bought. All together, I paid only $21 for everything. Not bad, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment