December 3, 2008

Oops, I Did It Again

I shouldn't say, "Oops" because I was perfectly coherent and well-aware of what I was doing. I went to Michaels...again. I couldn't help it! I went back to buy some more pretty $1 stationary for more friends and also ended up buying more stuff for my own stationary and Christmas collection. I tell ya, I sure don't feel Christmasy yet, but I sure am buying up all kinds of Christmasy stuff! My total cost this trip: $26. I can't pass up a good deal.

In addition to more stationary, I also bought some ornaments, ribbon and a wreath. With the exception of the wreath, everything was $1 or just over a dollar.

Okay, seriously, I can't buy anymore stuff! Well, I can buy more stuff, but the point is that I shouldn't. At least, not until I hang my wreath, find a place for my new stationary and package up and give away the stuff I bought for gifts.

Sheesh. Here I thought my spending habits were bad at Target...

No comments: