December 30, 2008

Polyvore

I came across this site today called Polyvore.com. You can create your own personal fashion looks! It's pretty fun, but quite addictive. There's so much to choose from and you can add however many things you want. You can either put your look together by a selection of images available to you, or upload your own images. Here are my creations:


-Top row: I would wear the outfit on the left to work. The outfit on the right, I would maybe wear to a dinner party. The colors are light enough for me to wear at a luncheon too.
-Bottom row: I normally wouldn't wear something this flashy, but with the right accesories, it's cute. I'd wear it to a holiday party, like a New Year's Eve party. The ice blue outfit in the middle, I would wear on a romantic date with Geoff. The black outfit on the right, I would wear if I was going to a symphony concert or theatre (as in musical theatre, play or opera). I actually have a dress very similar to this and wore it when I saw Wicked a few weeks ago. I didn't wear rhinestone accessories though. I wore gold hoops and a gold bracelet.

I'm officially hooked on this site.

No comments: