I'm a bit behind on my blogging. Geoff and I went up to the Yosemite area to visit his family and I've been swamped with work ever since we came back. In the meantime, just so I have a new post, I'll show you a "25 Things" list that I got tagged to do on my Facebook page. Like most tags, I didn't have to do it. But I've been tagged for it so many friggin' times, that I thought I finally would. So here it is (with a couple minor adjustments from my Facebook post):
25 Things:
1) I’m half-Japanese and half-Caucasian.
2) I met the man I’m going to marry when I was 13 years old…at band camp.
3) I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii at a military hospital.
4) On my spare time, I’m currently in the process of writing a children’s book.
5) I can mimic character voices quite well. I’m particularly good at doing Elmo’s voice.
6) Professionally, I’m three years ahead of where I thought I would be
7) …Personally, however, I’m three years behind.
8) I hate golf, but I’m surprisingly good at it. I only play because my boyfriend loves it.
9) I can belt out songs from Broadway musicals like it’s no one’s business.
10) I have one tattoo.
11) I speak conversational French
12) …and Japanese.
13) I’ve never seen any of The Godfather movies.
14) I tend to beat the odds, as displayed by #15...
15) When I applied to transfer from city college to UC Berkeley, I was told Berkeley was only taking 74 city college students from California. Around 5,000 city college students applied …and I was one of the 74 who got accepted.
16) I start law school in February to get my J.D. in Intellectual Property Law.
17) I’m a pretty good dog trainer. Just ask my dog.
18) I’m allergic to sulfites, which means I have to be careful when I drink alcohol, especially wine (which sucks because I like wine).
19) I still sleep with a stuffed animal.
20) I love old movies. My favorite is “To Kill a Mockingbird,” with Gregory Peck.
21) I tried reading the Twilight series, but wasn’t into it (don’t judge!). If I was 16, I probably would have loved the books. But, at 28 (almost 29), it was hard for me to get hooked.
22) I think I’m OCD when it comes to organizing my closet.
23) I’ve traveled through the entire state of New Jersey and hated all of it.
24) I’m a sleepwalker. Especially if I’m under stress.
25) I once got completely knocked down to the ground by Wayne Newton in Las Vegas. He was walking while talking to someone and not looking where he was going and completely plowed into me as I was standing in line to buy a drink. He apologized, helped me up and kept walking, though he seemed more irritated than sorry. The next day, I had a bruise on my left arm and would tell anyone who would listen what had happened to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Very interesting---some of my favorite things you included where the lanuages you speak, how you met Geoff, that you sleep walk when you're stressed (kinda funny), and of course the Wayne Newton attack. That fool had his face pulled tight so many times he probably didn't see you---literally! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment