Okay---I am so the queen of Saved by the Bell. This was the most hysterical thing ever!!!! What is even more sick is that I had no trouble---none at all---at the inside jokes that were flooding that interview. It was like stepping back in time with the Bayside Tigers...Bee-Ba--Be-buh-be buh beat...Be-ba-be-buh-be-buh beat go BAYSIDE.
Thanks for sharing and always remember...Zack Morris is a blonde Tom Cruise, Zack Morris is a 10.---LOVE IT!!!
LOL!! And I thought I was the only one who watches the reruns. I loved Saved By the Bell, until Jessie and Kelly went away and they brought that awkward Tori biker chick in. What was up with that?? I cracked up when he said, "Stansbury material." AND I surprisingly knew the words when they started playing the Zack Attack song! LOL!
5 comments:
Okay---I am so the queen of Saved by the Bell. This was the most hysterical thing ever!!!! What is even more sick is that I had no trouble---none at all---at the inside jokes that were flooding that interview. It was like stepping back in time with the Bayside Tigers...Bee-Ba--Be-buh-be buh beat...Be-ba-be-buh-be-buh beat go BAYSIDE.
Thanks for sharing and always remember...Zack Morris is a blonde Tom Cruise, Zack Morris is a 10.---LOVE IT!!!
I completely love Zach Morris! I still want to name my first born after him :-)
And like Linda - those references were cake! Any true fan would know them like the back of their hand!
You know what's even sicker is Linda and I still reference at least 3 things from that show on a regular basis!
1. Stop the drilling! Stop the oil!! Stop the drilling! Stop the oil!!
2. I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so...so...scared!
3. Jussweendagame.
OMG! I am ashamed....how dare I spell Zack incorrectly!
LOL!! And I thought I was the only one who watches the reruns. I loved Saved By the Bell, until Jessie and Kelly went away and they brought that awkward Tori biker chick in. What was up with that?? I cracked up when he said, "Stansbury material." AND I surprisingly knew the words when they started playing the Zack Attack song! LOL!
My favorite part was when Zack said he moved from Indiana to California with his 2 best friends and his principal. That always made me so mad!
Post a Comment