July 10, 2009

Happy Friday!


I picked up this pretty bouquet of sweet peas this morning at the farmer's market in Whittier. I usually go a couple times a month. It's always a must for me to buy flowers. I'll also buy fresh garlic sourdough bread, strawberries, husked corn, and spinach.

I have a fun weekend in store! Tomorrow I'm taking my dog to Huntington Beach Central Park, so she can have some fun at the dog park and swim around in the lake. Then Sunday I'm going to the Rose Bowl Flea Market with a few of my colleauges from work.

More than anything though, I'll just be glad to be home. I've been out of my house for the past three days, as it's being fumigated for a termite problem I had. I was staying with Geoff, but he's not exactly the tidiest person, so his messy house was kind of getting to me. I was definitely longing for the cleanliness and organization of my own home. I also had to board my dog during these days (Geoff's place doesn't allow dogs), so I'll be happy to have her with me again.

A fun weekend in my clean, bug-free home. Ahhh...

No comments: