May 11, 2009

A Special Post for Special Friends...

I have known Aranne since we were in 3rd grade. She was always one of my very good friends. After we graduated high school, I didn't see her for a long time, up until last November at her family's Christmas party. I then got to meet her husband Dan, who is a very nice and sweet guy.

For nearly a couple years now, Aranne and Dan have been hoping to bring a sweet little baby into their lives through LDS Family Services adoption. Unfortunately, the process has been very long and trying on them. Despite that though, they've both remained positive, cheerful, hopeful and focused on receiving the baby that's meant to be theirs.

To help promote their adoption efforts and give it more visibility in the hopes of connecting with more people that may help them with their process, I'm writing this post for them. If you can help them, or know someone who can, please read and/or forward this link to their blog:


Please take the time to look at their blog and pass it along to anyone you think might be able to help. Aranne and Dan are such good people and are hoping and praying everyday that they might have a little family of their own. My love and good wishes go out to them and I know they will be blessed with a perfect little baby of their own soon.

No comments: