March 16, 2009

M.I.A.

Work has officially eaten up all my blogging time. Unfortunately, I don't have much to update about the goings on in my life. I've been working a lot and using the weekends as a way to catch up on work I'm behind on, that I haven't really done much else for the past three weeks. In addition to that, I recently started law school and have been finding it hard to adjust being a student with a full-time job again.

When I do have those few precious moments of quiet relaxation, this is what I can be found doing...

Relaxing and cozying-up to Geoff with a good book or watching a movie. And, let me tell you, we may not be doing much, but it feels pretty damn good.

There are things I want to blog about in the coming days, including:
  • Fashion trend predictions
  • Decorating my new office
  • An extended weekend trip with Geoff in two weeks
  • Hosting a clothing swap
  • My little bookmarker craft project that I've finally got all the supplies for!

So be patient and keep checking-in for new posts soon!

No comments: