For the past couple days it's been rather warm here in Southern California and it's been making me think about what kind of clothes I'll be wanting to wear for spring/summer. After a quick online browse through Urban Outfitters, I found these styles that I think I'll be sporting in the coming months:

This one's my favorite. Love the pink, white and beige!
Love the scarf! But damn, what's this girl so pissed about?
Like the pairing of the boyfriend blazer with the shorts and scarf.

This would be a good date outfit.

Cute spring-y dress.
Each outfit looks so comfortable and breezy. And the best part is that I already have a lot of pieces like this in my closet! And the ones I don't have will be inexpensive to buy! Do we have a win-win situation? I think so.
I'm sure you've noticed a common theme here: Scarves (duh). Hence my blog title being Scarface -or Scarf Ace! Oh the creativity you get through blogging...



No comments:
Post a Comment