September 4, 2009

Bootylicious

Apparently, I can't pull off booties. Booties, as in SHOES. I've tried multiple times, buying different styles and returning them because they just didn't look right. It's really frustrating! When I do buy them, I think of an outfit I'd wear them with. However, when I go home and put the outfit and the shoes on, my immediate reaction is, "This SO does not look like how it did in my head." I think the problem is that I have short legs and booties just make them look shorter. Curses to the short Asian side of my family! Ha ha.

It's too bad, really. I had some cute ones picked out:








(From L-R: Prada, PiperLime, Payless)

I may keep the third one I bought from Payless and try wearing them with tights this winter. Hose and tights are suppose to make your legs look longer, especially if you're wearing the same shoe of the hose/tights color-type.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: