I don't go to malls unless they have my favorite store, and Lakewood Mall is now one of those malls. Just last Friday, Forever 21 opened up a HUGE store in Lakewood Mall (it's where Mervyns used to be). I just happened to pass by, picking up my new TV from Best Buy, when I saw a grand opening banner spread across the outside of the store. I was instantly happy! The best part is that there's an entrance from outside of the mall, so you can park your car and walk right into the store without having to walk through the mall first! Naturally, I had to go in. Geoff was with me and didn't particularly feel like going in and put up a small fight, but he gave in when he saw how excited I was.
I used to not like Forever 21. I thought the clothes they had in their store were cheap, trashy, and ghetto. However, over the past year or two, they've really stepped up their variety of clothes, adding more soft, feminine looks. The only problem I now have with Forever 21, is that their stuff is packed into their stores, making it difficult to really find anything. Their new store at Lakewood fixed that problem a bit. Everything is more spaced out and easier to see. The best thing in the store is their jewelry selection. It's quite big and they have everything, including things from their online selection that are labeled "online only."
Long story short, I bought a few things, of course. I got a dark pink and gold flower ring, some brass colored bangles, and this dress (which looks longer on me):

I'm actually wearing this right now with a little black sweater. I paid a total of $26 for everything.
Here are a few things I plan on going back and getting soon (budget permitting, of course):





The total for everything above would be under $30. Fashion on a budget. That's why I love Forever 21.



No comments:
Post a Comment